“Slightly silly name, great pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Slightly silly name, great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Pizzas were delivered on time (ok, it took an hour but that was what was advertised), and were delicious. The range of pizza toppings was excellent, the bases were crisp and the side orders well done. The name is a bit daft, but who cares when the food is great.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Best pizza in cambridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

The best pizza takeaway in cambride by far. With original toppings and stone baked pizzas it's my favourite choice for a lazy evening. The signature with chilli jam is always my choice!

• Visited November 2013
Newmarket
“Excellent authentic Itzombiealian pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I'll not lie, the pizza delivery took about an hour but I had been told it would be that long so I can't complain! Sadly it was the wrong pizza so I had to call and complain. ...20 mins late I received the right pizza (Il Padrino) and a complementary bottle of wine for my patience. These things happen and the pizza was superb. Crisp thin base with a really tasty tomato sauce with just the right amount of topping. Beats any of the chain takeaways such as Domino's hands down. Not cheap but well worth it. :-D

London, United Kingdom
“Not very impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

With an original and different menu.it has indeed a few different pizzas that would please most different people who live in Cambridge and that was what appealed to me but I wasn't impressed when I placed an order.

It took ages to arrive. I actually had to call them and confirm the order. I was then told that they were really busy but that my order was on its way.

When it finally arrived I wasn't impressed with the it at all. Not impressive for my eyes nor palate.

I didn't order anything else since then. Maybe in an normal non busy day I'll have another go.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DesertChicGy
“Best pizza takeaway in Cambridge!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Ordered from cherry box for the first time last night. Have previously heard of them before but they didn't deliver to my side of Cambridge.

Since then they seem to have increased their delivery radius (couldn't see on their website exactly where they deliver to) and have made it very simple and quick to order on their mobile website, prices were very reasonable too. I liked the range they have, it includes more unusual pizza like hoisin duck.

The order came exactly when they said it would 45mins later, pipping hot. This is no greasy takeaway, our gourmet pizza was perfectly cooked and all the toppings looked and tasted fresh. We ordered garlic bread too, but would like to see an option without cheese.

Probably the best pizza delivery in Cambridge, I'll be back!

• Visited August 2013