“Good cow”
Review of Cau

Cau
Reserve with OpenTable
Cau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 691 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Good cow”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Argentinians steakhouse with a contemporary style. We stumbled upon this place by chance and were glad we did. Burger with jalapeños, and a minute steak with onion marmalade, accompanied by chunky chips and side salad very well presented. The staff were very pleasant and helpful so I didn't complain when I discovered they had automatically added a10% gratuity.

• Greek first
Tønsberg, Vestfold, Norway
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Went here with a friend for a late night dinner at the recommendation of another friend. We were definitely not disappointed. The beef was perfectly prepared and the dish didn't take too long to arrive after ordering. The desert menu was interesting and offered some dishes I hadn't seen before. How about ice cream with corn flakes and caramel sauce? That was something I hadn't tried before, but it was worth it.

The staff was surprisingly friendly and chatty, which is something I'm not at all used to. But it did make us feel appreciated as customers.

It was a tad bit noisy, but not so much that we felt we needed to shout to hear each other across the table.

Highly recommended!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Eat cow at CAU.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I visited my brother and his wife in Cambridge this weekend (19-20 July 2014), they had booked a table for 6.30pm on the Saturday. The service was great, atmosphere relaxed and happy and the steaks and wine delicious. The only thing I would change is the type of chairs. I found it to be quite hard and gave me cramp in my thighs as I got up. Luckily no one noticed as I limped downstairs to the exit.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Spot for an Efficient and Healthy Lunch”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Being in Cambridge for a conference it was a challenge to find a place to stop in and have a quick lunch with healthy options and friendly and efficient service, however, this restaurant certainly fit the bill. Great options all around and an array of comfortable seating and fast wifi if you need to get any work done while eating.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Took my boyfriend here for is birthday meal! It was fantastic they treat every table like vips and the food is out of this world! Best steaks in Cambridge

• Visited November 2013