“Excellent food and service”

The Cambridge Brew House
Ranked #55 of 705 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, British, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Cambridge Brew House is the perfect place to meet friends, relax and enjoy fine beers and a tempting selection of delicious fresh food. There is a cosy lounge bar and delightful dining areas, as well as our very own micro-brewery, and our 'craft beer wall'. We also have two fantastic rooms upstairs for private parties and offer many events for you to enjoy. Do come and see us! With our cracking Tank Room - This is the perfect place to catch the game!
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I hired one of the upstairs rooms for my sisters hen party. It was a fantastic evening! The staff were amazing, constantly checking our glasses were filled and whether we needed anything. They also were great sports and joined in our games!! The food was amazing too! I would recommend this as a great venue for a bigger party! We had a blast!

Adam O, General Manager at The Cambridge Brew House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Hi Sarah

Glad to hear Chris took good care of you. We have a great team here that are always up for a bit of fun! Good luck to your sister with the wedding.

Thanks for taking the time to review us!

There are newer reviews for The Cambridge Brew House

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My family and I had a great night last Thursday at the Cambridge brew house. Despite it obviously being very quite busy the staff were very attentive and friendly. There was a large variety of local ales which kept my father and I happy. There was a bit of a wait for food but we were offered breads and oils while we waited which I thought was a nice gesture. I personally recommend the lambs shoulder, one of the best meals I have had for a long time and the portions are huge. I will definitely be returning in the near future.

Hi Ben,

The lamb is actually one of my favourite dishes on the Spring menu. We stock a large amount of local ales along with the ones we brew on site.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

A large group of us went to a colleague's leaving do last night. The Brew House was really busy but we were looked after brilliantly. Food high quality, tasty and served in a prompt fashion too. Excellent value for money will definitely be visiting again.

1  Thank Cambsgirl2014

Hi Cambsgirl2014

Thanks for taking the time to review the Brew House. It’s great to hear the team looked after you well and I will pass on your comments to the kitchen.

Hopefully see you soon,

Reviewed 30 April 2014

3 of us had a lovely lunch washed down with several pints of great beer.
Loved the mismatched furniture and the old fashioned bone handled cutlery. Great portion sizes of really good home cooked food.

Hi Lynne,

Great to hear you had a good time at the Brew House. We try and be a little bit different with the style of the bar and with the events we run. It’s worth checking out Twitter (@TheCamBrewHouse) as we have some really fun events coming up in the next few months!

Thanks for taking the time to review us and I will pass on your feedback to the kitchen team,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

a quirky restaurant set on the edge of the main shopping centre with in house beers, would recommend a pint of "Humpty Dumpty" food was good and wholesome, and good all round ambience.
Would highly recommend that you book a table as can get very busy, if you have not booked then dont complain.

Hi Daveebill,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Brew House. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it we actually change our beers pretty much daily with a selection of Local and National micro-brewery beers so it’s difficult to know when Humpty Dumpty will be back on!

We do get very busy most days but we serve our full menu in the main bar and Locker Room if you fancied popping in for a pint of a bite anytime!