“Delicious paninis”

Aromi
Ranked #7 of 683 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are an independent cafe, based in the heart of Cambridge, that offers freshly prepared and authentic Italian food with a Sicilian twist.
“Delicious paninis”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The toasted paninis and pizza is really something else. This is evident from the huge queue that snakes outside Aromi, almost at any hour of day. The food is a little pricey, but it is worth it. If you can get a seat, it is a tremendous place for Italian thick hot chocolate and a cake or pastry. They've now opened a gelato place a couple of doors down which I tried on a soft opening and I can say with certainty this will overtake Benets as the place to cool down in summer. A fabulous institution which I hope becomes a fixture in Cambridge. Only downside is that the staff are often a little bit abrupt and rude.

• Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious ice-cream”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I went to Aromi for having a lunch with my friend and Aromi's staff invited us to try their new ice cream. We could find it in the other premises just around the corner, there were several flavours and I have tried strawberry and pistachio. It was amazing. It's the real Italian gelato, creamy and tasty and I will have another go today as I want to try dark chocolate and stracciatella.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Angi C
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Birthday cake”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I ordered a birthday cake from Aromi, I like the fact that, the same as in Italy, I can decide what filling I want and how I want it to be made. The cake was really good and all my guests were really surprised about how good it was. Thanks again

• Visited June 2014
“Fantastic catering!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am a member of one of the Cambridge colleges, and Aromi very kindly catered one of our garden parties during May Week, for 250 guests. I have eaten at Aromi frequently in the past and thought their food would be great at the garden party. Ofelia and Francesco were so professional, kind and efficient, and it was such a pleasure to work with them. The quality of the food was outstanding, fresh, delicious and full of flavour. The quote they gave us was very reasonably priced, and the guests loved the food. Thank you Aromi, I look forward to working with you again, hopefully before next May Week! In the meantime, I can't wait till you open the gelato shop!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SSSB21
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Incorrect location, no service to find”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Tried to go here for lunch as was passing through Cambridge and right by the place. Turns out the directions are wrong and could not contact them to locate us either. It should be basic to ensure you can be found correctly

2 Thank Matthew L