“My home away from home”

Robert Graham Ltd Est 1874
Ranked #10 of 27 Shopping in Cambridge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I come here once a month to splurge my hard earned money on cigars and fine whisky. Its a small shop easily missed in the center of Cambridge. The staff are incredibly welcoming and knowledgeable, they really have a passion for what they sell and offer more than just salesman advice.
You are able to go downstairs in their lounge and smoke cigars purchased in comfortable surroundings equipped with free Evian water, cigar and whisky magazines and any tools needed for smoking.
I went in today and found myself in the middle of an event they were throwing where a Cuban cigar roller had come in for the day to show people how to wrap cigars from scratch, which you could then smoke. The event was free though the cigars, understandably were not. It was an excellent and educational experience and something which an online store simply could not offer.
They have seating outside to smoke and have scotches which I have never seen nor heard of before in my life.
I will say that prices arent their cheapest when compared to online stores but you do get a whole wholesome experience when going there. You often leave feeling like you have learned something about their products or the culture behind the cigar or scotch in question and it is a good place to relax and unwind.
Its just a shame that its in the center of Cambridge rather than in a location with free parking or I would be there many more times.
One of my favorite places in Cambridge.

7  Thank Simon T