“Wonderful whisky shop”

omaha
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Wonderful whisky shop”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Spent a great afternoon here. Tasted many different whisky from different regions while enjoying smoking cuban cigars. Very knowledgeable staff point guided me to buy a couple bottles of Japanese whisky. Great way to enjoy an afternoon. Did I mention then offer a military discount?

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Omahaeater

Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“the only reason to go to cambridge”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

i have lived around Cambridge for most of my life, i now work at one of the colleges as a porter, and the only other reason i come into cambridge is to go to Robert Graham, sit down stairs, enjoy a coffee and a cigar. without anyone trying to sell you a punting trip !!!

But dont tell everyone or i will never get a seat !!!!! :-)

by Vince

Visited December 2013
4 Thank Vince E
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“My home away from home”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I come here once a month to splurge my hard earned money on cigars and fine whisky. Its a small shop easily missed in the center of Cambridge. The staff are incredibly welcoming and knowledgeable, they really have a passion for what they sell and offer more than just salesman advice.
You are able to go downstairs in their lounge and smoke cigars purchased in comfortable surroundings equipped with free Evian water, cigar and whisky magazines and any tools needed for smoking.
I went in today and found myself in the middle of an event they were throwing where a Cuban cigar roller had come in for the day to show people how to wrap cigars from scratch, which you could then smoke. The event was free though the cigars, understandably were not. It was an excellent and educational experience and something which an online store simply could not offer.
They have seating outside to smoke and have scotches which I have never seen nor heard of before in my life.
I will say that prices arent their cheapest when compared to online stores but you do get a whole wholesome experience when going there. You often leave feeling like you have learned something about their products or the culture behind the cigar or scotch in question and it is a good place to relax and unwind.
Its just a shame that its in the center of Cambridge rather than in a location with free parking or I would be there many more times.
One of my favorite places in Cambridge.

Visited December 2012