“A fun meal.”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A fun meal.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We enjoyed our Turkish Meze meal. The food was well presented and tasty. Clean setting and 5 star hygiene. Very pleasant service.

1 Thank LILY F

London, United Kingdom
“A very average restaurant”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I decided to go to this restaurant for a family meal because of its very high TripAdvisor ranking; I simply don't understand how this restaurant merits such a high rating, although I feel it may have something to do with the large number of top reviews from guests with Groupon vouchers. Without a voucher, I wouldn't recommend paying full price to eat here.

I'd read the reviews carefully and Merhaba sounded great - I really wanted it to live upto expectation. On the night, though, my family and I found the meat was very dry (particularly in the mixed kebab) , the 'hot' pizza starter was disappointing - almost cold and uncrispy - and the waiters could have been more attentive.

Having found some brilliant Turkish restaurants in London before, we were hoping that this one in Cambridge would compare, as the reviews seem to suggest. This was simply not the case.

2 Thank Melly_C46
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Fine Turkish Food”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I went there with my wife and kids for a lunch. Food was great. Service was excellent.
All for a reasonable price.

Will be visiting again.

2 Thank Z_Quader
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Very attentive to customers. Tasty food
Anyone fancy meaty dishes worth trying. I had only their tapas collection and will try their house special next time.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Simply irresistable Turkish cuisine”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Where to start? Looking for somewhere to eat with the lads prior to the Liverpool-Chelsea game a few weeks ago and this fantastic relatively new restaurant was placed conveniently near to the bar we were to watch the game. On a Sunday lunch they were pretty busy with several large parties, however they still managed to make space for our party of 6 without booking.

The menu is vast and upon asking for something to be a bit more spicy (my Chicken Shish), the staff were more than happy to cater for my request. The food arrived in very good time, with an array of hot meze dishes & kebabs. This establishment is certainly a cut above your average "kebab shop", an eclectric atmosphere & hearty service team make it all worthwhile as well as the excellent food.

This is definitely a great place to introduce first timers to Turkish cuisine (as we did to a couple of the lads) and is at the top of Turkish restaurants alongside my local Cira!

Thanks to all the team for making a memorable experience!

• Visited April 2014