“Chicken next to pizza hut is good”
Review of Chicken Cottage

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Chicken next to pizza hut is good”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I really love the chicken here grilled chicken when I am on my 5:2 diet this is the only place I like to stop!

Affordable consistent chicken. I don't really eat chips here they are not bad if you like that but its the chicken cottage so not worries here!!

They do some kind of sauce here that I can't get out of my mind that goes really well with the grilled chicken.

The BBQ sauce ribs are ... Finger licking good but I can only have them once in a while as they are rather heavy to eat in one sitting.

Tip If your feeling adventurous go to pizza hut, get a Margaretta with grilled chicken, they will source the chicken from next door, its not bad at all. Just make sure they don't cut the pizza as there will still be cross contamination as there is no halal meat cutting knife there and they can't use the vegetarian one for obvious reasons!

1 Thank Nuur2014