“Needed Some Caffeine”

Cuisines: Cafe
Leeds
“Needed Some Caffeine”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We were all in need of some caffeine after a hard afternoons shopping - well drinking for the men! Trying to find a table for 4 at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon in January would seem to be relatively straightforward - but it was not. Having been rejected at some cafés that were full or told to wait from 20 to 30 minutes in others it was good to find a free table at the back of Cafe Nero. I ordered the drinks and asked the price, handed the assistant the money and to my pleasant surprise he told me that I had given him too much. Restores human nature to realise not everyone is out to rip you off. Coffee was nice and flavoursome with plenty of taste.
Only negative I can offer is that toilet facilities are rather limited for the size of establishment.

Visited January 2014