“Not My First Choice”

Ranked #79 of 683 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Not My First Choice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I had no plans of going into this Cafe but a relation saw me and dragged me in, Its a Cafe that really serves Oriental food fast, when we were in there 90% of the customers were Oriental and all seemed to be enjoying Oriental food which did look good, I ordered a coffee and a Ham & Cheese panini, service was very friendly and the waitress was warm and could not do enough for you, The problem was the food wasn't very good in fact the Panini was tasteless, The ham was too thick and not very nice. I think i just eat the wrong thing although they do have English food, the real expertise is Oriental and this is what anyone who visits should eat.

• Visited March 2014