Open today: 10:00 - 16:00

Reviewed 15 March 2018
JackieF555
Cambridge, United Kingdom
via mobile
Third visit to this lovely spa

Reviewed 13 February 2018

from US$22.80
from US$14.30
from US$22.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I was given a couple of hundred worth of vouchers for my birthday by friends who knew I love a treat every now and then. The interior is attractive and that is about the only positive I can offer.The first visit I had a hot stone massage in a freezing room. I asked if the heating could be turned up and was told it couldn't. By the time the massage was complete my hands were blue, felt cold to my bones and I had a headache. I was given a voucher for £15 in compensation, but honestly couldn't face going back. Left it until June, gave my daughter some of the remaining vouchers and we returned together I had an Indian head massage and a 'luxury' pedicure. Well the head massage was completed with my head face down and to one side, I kept waiting for the therapist to say 'turn over' but she didn't, and by the time it was over I had a crick in the neck and another headache. sadly my daughter followed in to same therapist and reported a very disappointing massage. In the meantime I have my 'luxury' pedicure which should have lasted 50 minutes but was under 30. Absolutely awful. I gave the remaining vouchers away. I found it awful ver go again

1  Thank Jackie2106
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had facial with Hollie absolutely brilliant face felt wonderful and gave me the wow factor if you have time go for it.I will be going back

Reviewed 15 March 2018

A friend found an offer on Travelzoo and bought a voucher and booked us both a 30 min Swedish massage and a 30 min facial. The place itself is pleasant and there is a good cafe at the complex and shops to browse. However the treatments were poor. Whether this was because ‘they were on an offer’ I wouldn’t know but you would hope as a new client they would use these offers to entice you in and impress you with their services. I came out begrudging the amount paid. The massage lacked technique and was to put it bluntly fairly boring. There was no dialogue or after care advice and she avoided my lower back completely and did little neck work. No aromatherapy oil to inhale either. Or choice of oils.
The facial massage was better, but again the therapist asked me, what my skin type was (in my experience they assess and tell you normally). I wasn’t asked if I had and problems with skin or sensitivities. I wasn’t told what she was doing at each stage and she avoided eye area completely. I asked after about the fifth application to my face whether she was going to remove my eye make up, as in my experience they normally do. She replied that most of her clients prefer to keep their eye make up on during facial! She said she sometimes takes it off and puts a little eye cream on. She carried on just with my face and minutes later, suddenly applied soaked eye pads to my eyes. I then said ‘oh you are taking it off now’ to which she said yes. She did not much else to my eyes and my mascara was still on when I left. I did get given a prescription list of products used but she didn’t talk about them as using them and both my friend and I disliked most of the fragrances.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Booked offer through Travelzoo for myself and a friend to have 2 30minute treatments. We both had neck and back massages and facials. The treatments we both felt were rushed and were not done to a standard we have had at other establishments. Needless to say we will not be returning.k

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The Dragonfly spa is lovely. This was my third visit for different massages. Each time I’ve had a different therapist (today I had Holly) but they have all been brilliant. The prices are very reasonable- today it was £55 for an hour long deep tissue massage. I’ll definitely be returning as it is a wonderful treat for me.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The Dragonfly is set in a farmhouse environment which offers a multitude of independent boutique shops and cafés so a great place to hang out before or after the spa session.
I went in for a facial with Nicola and could not be happier with the service. Nicola assessed my skin and chose a facial to suit my current condition. She started the treatment off with a lovely relaxing back massage and then went on to give me one of the best facials I’ve had in a long time.
Her technique was incredible, applying just the right pressure, making it a relaxing and invigorating experience. My fave looked radiant and relaxed after the treatment and I left feeling pampered and chilled out.
Second session has been booked already

Reviewed 2 July 2017

10/10 for absolutely everything and anything about this place. There was around 15 of us for my Sister-in-law to be's hen weekend. 2 organisers actually kept this all secret from us. However, from start to finish the staff were AMAZING. The treatments were incredible. Being 15 of us we knew there would be some waiting around. But they had more than enough space for us, and had nibbles and prosecco presented ready for us. All the women are amazing who work there. You wouldn't have been able to tell they were so busy. So calming. 100% want to return.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

My daughter and I had 2 treatments each. Very friendly. Really relaxing massage and facial. Emily was excellent. Other shops in the area also very good.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I took my mother here for a long overdue morning of relaxation. The suroundings and location are perfect. We had 2 treatments each. Vicki and with Emily were both superb, quality treatments from both. Both friendly but professional. Lovely coffee whilst nails dried too. Would definately recommend.
Thank you.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Wonderful treatments at a premises set in rural Cambridgeshire, Lizzie does wonderful treatments.
There is also a brilliant coffee shop next door that offers a great breakfast or tea and scones!

1  Thank mjdLondon