“Excellent place to stay”

Norwich Street Apartments - Peymans
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was in Cambridge on a business trip and was looking at a good service apartment. That's when I came across Your space apartments. When I checked-in to the apartment, I was astonished to see the way the interiors were done. Every inch of space was utilized and decorated well. The apartment was very clean and neat with all necessary furniture and I felt as if I was at home. Right from the internet connection upto connecting my ipod to TV was seamless.

I would definitely stay at Yourspace apartments during my next visit to Cambridge and would strongly recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I arrived late at the apartment but the greeter was fantastic. There was some bread, eggs, cereal, milk, dishwasher and laundry detergents in the apartment which was something that wasn't provided at other apartments I stayed at during my trip to the UK and were much appreciated. The internet connection was very good, the apartment very clean and up to date. Short walking distance to the railway station and buses less than a minute walk away. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage consider requesting ground floor apartment as quite a few steps which c...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Fullerton, California
Reviewed 4 March 2013

My husband and I stayed on the top level during that ghastly heat wave in August of 2012, as soon as we had turned off all of the radiators and turned on the two fans provided we were comfortable. The staff were above and beyond, even making the apartment ready ahead of time so that we could come up from London early (to escape even worse heat) and were so thoughtful, that we would need not have made our first trip to a nearby grocery. Convenient to the colleges, trains and sights of Cambridge, as well as having plenty of space, we will return again.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have a lovely view towards town.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank CelineSoCA
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The apartments was great, it was much better than I expected. I was very pleased with such warm welcome. The rooms were clean and comfortable and there was room-cleaning every Friday. The apartment is located on a quite street very close to the railway station and city centre. I came to Cambridge to study at Studio Cambridge school and it took only three minutes walk to get from the apartment to the school. It was very convenient. The kitchen was very well-equipped and their welcome pack is excellent (I came late and was happy that I did not have to spend time on buying food). I liked my stay there very much.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
USA
Reviewed 3 January 2013

This is my 2nd stay in a YourSpace Apartments location and I was just as impressed as the last time. The Norwich Street apartments are located just off of Hills Road (the main road that heads into the city centre) so access to just about everything you need or want to do in Cambridge is very convenient. Although some of the windows (especially the one near the kitchen table) are a bit drafty, the bedroom was nice and warm. The apartment itself is very quiet and made for a great place to return to at the end of the day.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 19 June 2012

It's a nice apartment with friendly and responsive staff who were able to offer help and complete the required issues extremely efficiently. Everything was clean and tidy on the day of arrival, and equipped with what I needed from cooking to laundary. It locates on a quite street and only 10-15 min walk to the town, attraction and colleges. The apartment worth the price when compare to other nearby hotels which I'd stayed in before. Would surely come again if I come to cambridge in the future.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I am currently living in your space Cambridge apartments for little over seven months. I stayed here first time for a week at end of July 2011. Back then I was looking for an apartment for rent in Cambridge, but after staying here I decided to lease the apartment for a 9 months period. Great Location, everything near by. Close to station, co-operative supermarket is near by. City Centre is 10 minutes walk on foot. The apartments are spacious and have everything you need to settle down in a new house. I didn't have to buy even a needle to get going and was able to settle in a new country without any issues. Quick check in process and quick check out process. Staff went to out of there way to sort out the special request for 'White Lights'. Great Staff!!

If I ever come back to UK I would prefer to stay at Your space Apartments as against staying in Hotel, A real alternative to the hotel...

Room Tip: Choose rooms on Higher floor if you want to make most of Sunlight or if you are not bothered with pe...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo