“Awesome stay in Cambridge”

Norwich Street Apartments - Peymans
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed in "The Mews" for three months. The commute was very easy as it has citi buses, busway stops and rail station close to the place. More than the place, I was so delighted by the service I received. They respond to any queries immediately.
Yourspace is so keen in customer satisfaction and I'm so happy about that. Next time when I goto Cambridge, I'm sure I won't think of an alternate place.
Thanks Yourspace, for the real 'pleasant' stay :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed with YourSpace for almost 6 months at different properties. The Norwich Street property is very close to the Station and the city centre. All that you will need during you stay is available close by.

YourSpace is very thoughtful and helpful throughout the stay.
The place is well maintained and furnishings are fresh. They keep re-designing the place frequently as well.

The icing on the cake is their service. They are very prompt in responding, and they even left me a pack of chocolates for Christmas.

The next time I am in Cambridge, i don't see myself staying anywhere else. Great job!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I travel to Cambridge often on business trips and got placed in to YourSpace by chance once.
I enjoyed all my stays - right from the thoughtful help when we arrive to being flexible when I have requested to extend my stay at a very short notice.
What I really enjoy is the feel of home; to be able to quickly make a dinner or step out to near by restaurants. I have stopped thinking about staying in hotels at Cambridge.

I have stayed in Hamiltons, Manor House and at Norwich street and have the same high opinion about all places.

Room Tip: From a abiility to quick catch public transport - Norwich street is cool, very close to station, bus...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Harish Achappa K
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I returned to UK after 18 months of gap and choose to stay with Your Space Cambridge apartments. The reason for choosing Your space was location of apartments, Service and facilities provided. Based on my previous experience of stay which last I was expecting the best. I was not disappointed with my stay. Staff was available prior to my arrival, Weekly cleaning was up to the Your Space standards.

I would suggest "Your Space Apartments" as "The Alternative" to boring run of the mill hotels. This is my home when ever I am in Cambridge

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have been in Cambridge frequently for the past 2 years and have been very pleased with all of the short-term apartments provided by the Your Space people. The facilities are all well maintained and conveniently located, and the staff (not on-site; this is not a hotel) is very responsive and accommodating.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was in Cambridge on a business trip and was looking at a good service apartment. That's when I came across Your space apartments. When I checked-in to the apartment, I was astonished to see the way the interiors were done. Every inch of space was utilized and decorated well. The apartment was very clean and neat with all necessary furniture and I felt as if I was at home. Right from the internet connection upto connecting my ipod to TV was seamless.

I would definitely stay at Yourspace apartments during my next visit to Cambridge and would strongly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I arrived late at the apartment but the greeter was fantastic. There was some bread, eggs, cereal, milk, dishwasher and laundry detergents in the apartment which was something that wasn't provided at other apartments I stayed at during my trip to the UK and were much appreciated. The internet connection was very good, the apartment very clean and up to date. Short walking distance to the railway station and buses less than a minute walk away. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage consider requesting ground floor apartment as quite a few steps which c...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business