“Modern, clean and central to the town”

Norwich Street Apartments - Peymans
Christchurch, England, United Kingdom
“Modern, clean and central to the town”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

These appartments where well kept and very central for the work purposes that I was staying in Canbridge for. Would also be suitable for a holiday and I look forward to going back soon I hope. The rooms only got a 4 as I would have liked a TV to watch in bed! Lovely appts.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Norwich Street property and found it to be very comfortable and conveniently located. You can't beat the value for the money and the staff were very courteous and helpful in arranging my stay. I plan to visit Cambridge frequently and will definitely stay with YourSpace!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed in "The Mews" for three months. The commute was very easy as it has citi buses, busway stops and rail station close to the place. More than the place, I was so delighted by the service I received. They respond to any queries immediately.
Yourspace is so keen in customer satisfaction and I'm so happy about that. Next time when I goto Cambridge, I'm sure I won't think of an alternate place.
Thanks Yourspace, for the real 'pleasant' stay :)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed with YourSpace for almost 6 months at different properties. The Norwich Street property is very close to the Station and the city centre. All that you will need during you stay is available close by.

YourSpace is very thoughtful and helpful throughout the stay.
The place is well maintained and furnishings are fresh. They keep re-designing the place frequently as well.

The icing on the cake is their service. They are very prompt in responding, and they even left me a pack of chocolates for Christmas.

The next time I am in Cambridge, i don't see myself staying anywhere else. Great job!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I travel to Cambridge often on business trips and got placed in to YourSpace by chance once.
I enjoyed all my stays - right from the thoughtful help when we arrive to being flexible when I have requested to extend my stay at a very short notice.
What I really enjoy is the feel of home; to be able to quickly make a dinner or step out to near by restaurants. I have stopped thinking about staying in hotels at Cambridge.

I have stayed in Hamiltons, Manor House and at Norwich street and have the same high opinion about all places.

Room Tip: From a abiility to quick catch public transport - Norwich street is cool, very close to station, bus...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Harish Achappa K
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I returned to UK after 18 months of gap and choose to stay with Your Space Cambridge apartments. The reason for choosing Your space was location of apartments, Service and facilities provided. Based on my previous experience of stay which last I was expecting the best. I was not disappointed with my stay. Staff was available prior to my arrival, Weekly cleaning was up to the Your Space standards.

I would suggest "Your Space Apartments" as "The Alternative" to boring run of the mill hotels. This is my home when ever I am in Cambridge

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Lyons, Colorado
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I have been in Cambridge frequently for the past 2 years and have been very pleased with all of the short-term apartments provided by the Your Space people. The facilities are all well maintained and conveniently located, and the staff (not on-site; this is not a hotel) is very responsive and accommodating.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business