I've reviewed Autumn House before, but it's a year on and we've just been back (see previous review title). So I thought it's about time, for another.
Nothing has changed, Sharon and Al are still as friendly and helpful as ever. The rooms are still beautifully kept, and their breakfasts are fresh and tasty. Nothing is too much trouble for them .......... and so to my title.
We stay in Cambridge for a mini city break but also to visit our daughter who lives close by (but unfortunately no spare room!). She presents me with all those things that dads do, such as erecting blinds. Of course she has no decent power tools, so a quick chat to Al over breakfast, and lo and behold a hammer drill is provided. As I said, nothing is too much trouble.
Book a few days, you won't be disappointed.
And by the way, it's a couple of miles outside the city centre, so jump on the citi3 bus, that stops almost outside. Every 10 minutes. With the bus lane priority, you're there in no time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Autumn House B & B is located to the east of the historical city of Cambridge, just under a mile from the hub of Cambridge City centre and close to several Business Parks and the Science Park with easy access to the M11 and A14 North, and only a stone throw from the city's airport. Autumn House B n B is an extended modern contemporary house, offering stylish, luxurious accommodation with a high standard of cleanliness where a warm and comfortable stay is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Autumn House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Autumn House Hotel Cambridge
- Autumn House Bed And Breakfast