We booked largely on the basis of reviews we'd read, and our experience bears out the numerous positive comments we'd seen. Very comfortable, well maintained and spotlessly clean, very good breakfast, owners welcoming and helpful. We didn't need to go into the city centre, but the bus service looks good. We tried one of the pubs recommended by the owners (Plough in Fen Ditton, about 25 min walk) and had a very enjoyable dinner.
It might seem a little pricey for a B&B (although perhaps not by Cambridge standards!) but well worth it, and to us much better value than a chain hotel - we've never stayed in one yet that met this standard. If we come back to Cambridge, Autumn House will be at the top of our shortlist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Autumn House B & B is located to the east of the historical city of Cambridge, just under a mile from the hub of Cambridge City centre and close to several Business Parks and the Science Park with easy access to the M11 and A14 North, and only a stone throw from the city's airport. Autumn House B n B is an extended modern contemporary house, offering stylish, luxurious accommodation with a high standard of cleanliness where a warm and comfortable stay is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Autumn House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Autumn House Hotel Cambridge
- Autumn House Bed And Breakfast