Me and my partner stayed here for 2 nights this week on our first trip to Cambridge. We stayed here due to the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. From the moment we checked in we had a warm welcome from the owner who chatted with us and gave us information about the bus service/ directions for walking into the city and info on what to do which was really helpful. We ended up walking in both days which took about 45 mins along the river so saved us driving and parking. The whole B&B was really clean and well laid out, the room was lovely and the bed was so comfy. The bathroom was a good size and spotless. Breakfast both mornings was delicious and had loads to eat. Overall we had a lovely stay and the owners were really friendly and helpful, we will definitely stay again and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Autumn House B & B is located to the east of the historical city of Cambridge, just under a mile from the hub of Cambridge City centre and close to several Business Parks and the Science Park with easy access to the M11 and A14 North, and only a stone throw from the city's airport. Autumn House B n B is an extended modern contemporary house, offering stylish, luxurious accommodation with a high standard of cleanliness where a warm and comfortable stay is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Autumn House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Autumn House Bed And Breakfast
- Autumn House Hotel Cambridge