My husband and I recently stayed three nights at Autumn House B and B. Al was welcoming and warm when we arrived. He thoroughly went over all details of our stay, our room, and the surrounding area...even giving us a map and a bus route map. Our room was clean, comfortable, and well appointed. The bathroom was quite large for a B and B. Breakfasts included cereal choices, fruit, juices, and individually cooked breakfasts for each of us which Al served with a smile and interest in what we had done or were going to do.
Travelers might want to be aware that this is not directly in town. There is a walk of about 50 minutes or a short bus ride. The bus costs 8 pounds per day per person or 4 pounds 40 each trip. The first night we drove in and parked which was reasonable at night, but costly during the day. The cost of Autumn House though is reasonable compared to lodging closer in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Autumn House B & B is located to the east of the historical city of Cambridge, just under a mile from the hub of Cambridge City centre and close to several Business Parks and the Science Park with easy access to the M11 and A14 North, and only a stone throw from the city's airport. Autumn House B n B is an extended modern contemporary house, offering stylish, luxurious accommodation with a high standard of cleanliness where a warm and comfortable stay is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Autumn House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Autumn House Bed And Breakfast
- Autumn House Hotel Cambridge