“Relaxed meal and great service”
Review of Anatolia's

Anatolia's
Ranked #228 of 719 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Came here for a birthday meal for two. Friendly welcome and they were very happy to clear a table so that we could sit near the window. Food was tasty and house wine was very good. A good choice and very relaxed and unhurried atmosphere. Really impressed with the service. Lots of restaurants on Regent Street, but this is certainly one of the better choices.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

If you knew what they were saying....! I am quite unique in the fact that I can speak a bit of Turkish and the things that were said about the customers by the Turkish staff was completely unacceptable! Would never set foot in there again and would advise others to do the same!!

3  Thank m0l0ch
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Things didn't look good by the looks of the WC, or when we were served a fizzy drink from an opened can without it being opened in front of us.
The Humus didn't promise any better things.
But the Musaka was, frankly, the worse we have ever tasted.
Won't ever return there.

1  Thank Albert340
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We came here having walked past on our trip to Cambridge.

The menu didnt grab me, but having never tried Turkish food I thought I would give it a go.

Soft Drinks are overpriced for the serving size. The meat was of a poor quality (better from my local kebab shop) my partners Lamb and Tomato in Yoghurt was just tomato sauce mixed with Yoghurt. Perhaps this is what you should expect but for the price I used it would have some more depth. I had some lamb stew, serving size very small.

We spent £17 each for starters a drink and a main. Throughly wasted money that night. Would suggest you come here, looking on TA there seems to be some other restaurants with better reviews. I've learnt my lesson there.

1  Thank Kingmurm
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We visited for a quick lunch and were very pleased with the good food that we received and also with the friendly service . Whilst this restaurant is neither stylish or attempting to offer a sophisticated menu, it has an authentic and comfortable feel to it and offers simple food that is well presented and enjoyable. We felt relaxed in the informal setting and left happy and well fed.