“Good curry, good service, the decor inside is pleasant and it is roomy”
Review of Golden Curry

Golden Curry
Ranked #250 of 719 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Years ago I used to eat here a lot but had not been here for some time. However, we thought we would give it a try after a long journey back to Cambridge. My friend tried the chicken mango curry which he enjoyed and which he said made a change from the usual spicy dishes. I had a chicken dansak dish which was very tasty, plenty of chicken, though it was a just a bit too peppery. I think the inside of the restaurant is the best of the local curry houses on Mill Road, though the outside does really really need a painting job on it. My friend who is not local to Cambridge was put off by this initially and questioned whether we should actually go in. The service was friendly and attentive, and we were served quickly.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I think twice before going in any where thats not well kept on the outside, however, the inside is luxury, new and clean. The toilets were absolutely spotless and the atmosphere was chilled and welcoming. The food was brilliant too which made the whole experience a very good one. highly recommend

1  Thank lingleycambs
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This used to be the dependable standby, living locally we used it quite often, never again. A change of ownership, or at least personal, and a serious decline in standards has resulted. A lamb balti most disappointing, thin sauce flavoured with added chutney of some sort, best bit was the garlic naan. Sad but I we shall be giving this a miss in future, only five mins. away.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Popped in here with a few friends for a quick curry before catching a train. Having spoken to the staff to let them know I didnt have much time, they hurried the kitchen up so that I could eat my food in not too much of a rush, which i am grateful for. The meal itself was pleasant enough without being spectacular - the madras was spicy with some nice flavours ; rice, pickles and popadoms all fresh. Beer was quite expensive, but this is an indian restaurant, so that was expected! The decor is a little faded to be honest, but the relatively gloomy lighting addressed that. Overall if you want a fuss free, nice enough meal that doesnt break the bank, then it is somewhere to consider.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

went to the Golden Curry on saturday night 21st September and had a great night. The food was excellent waiters and service brilliant . We loved the new look, new chairs and carpet . best curry house on Mill Road.

1  Thank pipdal