“10 out of 10”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

There's nothing better than having a delicious meal in a beautiful city. My boyfriend and I chose the sushi menu and wow, it was incredible! The presentation was elegant and the taste was scrumptious. It was my first time to go to Teri-Aki and I definitely will go again. A wonderful evening all round.

1  Thank robynparry4
There are newer reviews for Teri-Aki

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The best sushi in Cambridge, you will not be disappointed I highly recommend this place if you want good Japanese food,

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to Teri-Aki for years, both as a couple and with family and friends. Always great food, great service and we have come to know the management through time. Highly recommended dishes are Gyoza (#19) and Katsudon (#66).

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Me and my partner have recently had a child and looked into where would be suitable to take a baby, thankfully 'Teri-aki' has been a great place for the three of us.
It's been so great we've taken to going every other sunday, such is the quality of the food, on our last visit the hosts were fantastic, finding a spot to put the pram, grabbing pillows for our child as she was a little too small for the child seats, making sure she was comfortable and finding us on every occasion, a suitable table.

The food we've had there has been amazing too, I've travelled a lot before and I've never found a greater Japanese/sushi restaurant, the Crispy duck rolls are a favourite of mine! the bento boxes are delicious and I can't recall a better miso soup

Thankfully my partner feels the same and being a vegetarian, struggles to find restaurants that have enough of a selection for her (It's usually just pasta and mushrooms!)

wholeheartedly recommend this place, if you're a family or just wanting some of the best sushi outside of japan, please go!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I've probably been very spoiled by excellent sushi over the years.. but this place isn't amazing. Service was great, food - meh. Crispy duck roll was a new one for me, which was pretty good. My quest for great (affordable) sushi in the UK continues...