“Private Dining”

Ranked #147 of 736 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$7 - US$54
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An eclectic Cambridge restaurant situated on the famous King Street in the heart of Cambridge. Modern British cuisine, utilising the freshest local ingredients by a team of talented chefs in the kitchen. We have recently undergone a massive redevelopment with a brand new restaurant. Come on an adventure with us and discover your palette. We also have our private dining room "The wineshop", which is available for your function. We have built a bar above the restaurant with a roof top terrace. Called the Liquor Loft! We have an extensive cocktail list with a focus on barrel aged cocktails, home-made liquors and cordials, paired with craft spirits and beers.
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We booked the private dining room for a family members 60th birthday. I was a little concerned when we arrived and found that the room was away from the main dining/bar area. I had nothing to be concerned about. Given there was another large party on at the same time the staff were very attentive and helpful.

We arranged to decorate the room before everyone arrived.

Once we did order all our food it was served timely, hot and very tasty. Definitely worth booking.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

On both occasions, (one with my mother and sister), (other with two good friends from sixth form, from a while back), we all commented on the sadness the the "Cambridge Arms" had gone with its split levals, although that said the toilets remain!!
On both occasions food was pleasant, and service reasonable. The vedgetarian option as a non vedgetarian was good.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We had a meal at d'Arrys to celebrate my sons graduation. We were worried as we could not book a table before the event, however we arrived early and were given a nice table. The food was excellent and very tasty, the service was very cheerful which added to the happy occasion. I would visit again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

My husband and I chose this restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary and wasn't disappointed. We were taken to a lovely table, recommended a drink from the Gin and Tonic menu which was delicious, and had a great meal and lovely wine. The service was friendly and prompt as always and we will definitely be coming back.
The menu always has lots to choose from and I like the individuality of the restaurant, and their knowledge of wines.

Andy L, Manager at Darrys Liquor Loft and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

I'm really glad that you enjoyed your anniversary with us at d'Arry's.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

My family arranged a surprise birthday party for me in the private dining room (the wine shop) on Saturday June 8th and it was perfect! It's an interesting room, ideal for small parties and has a geat feel about it. Given that there were 13 of us, the food was served to us in a timely manner with no issues. Many of our party had not been to d'Arry's before and were very impressed by the menu and quality of the food and intend returning. We felt that the waiting staff were attentive and very friendly. All in all we had great time and I would certainly recommend d'Arry's.