There is little point in me merely repeating all of the very positive reviews already posted about this outstanding Hotel, except to say that they are all very accurate. The hotel is located in a position which gives it great views. The staff are, as has already been said, very good indeed and have clearly been carefully chosen by General Manager Richard Proctor.
I think that Richard is probably the Bray's secret weapon! I have encountered many general managers in my time and they all vary, but Richard was omni present, always smiling, always ready to help, and full of humour, but never over powering. In short what a general manager should be. Well done to all of you and thank you for making our 3 night 45th Wedding anniversary treat so memorable. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands