The Braye Beach Hotel is, without doubt, one of the nicest, friendliest hotels I have stayed in. From the outset my wife and I were made welcome on the island of Alderney, with the taxi driver taking our cases to the hotel whilst we went on the train (Sundays only at 2.30 and 3.30pm).
After the train trip we arrived at the hotel and were given a guided tour, the first time a hotel had ever done this. We therefore knew from Day 1 where all the facilities were without any of the uncertainty one usually experiences.
This really set the scene for our stay, nothing was ever too much trouble. The staff were friendly and helpful, the service excellent, and both the food and rooms first rate. I would highly recommend this hotel, and I look forward to returning very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands