This was a perfect first trip to Alderney. Braye Beach Hotel is stunningly located right on beautiful Braye Beach. Richard and his staff at Braye Beach Hotel are very professional and friendly, treating each guest as though they are the only and most special guest. Nothing is too much trouble and they went beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcomed and at home. Very comfortable bedroom with view of beach and bay. The sherry, bottled water and fresh milk are a nice touch in the room.
Alderney is a perfect place to unwind and get away from stress. It's quiet and peaceful, with lots of sea and land birds to see and hear. If you want to look around the island, hire a bike (an electric one if you're lazy on hills!) from Auto-Motion, a 3-minute walk from the hotel. You can get right round the island in 5 hours with plenty of stops for paddling in the sea, and lunch at The Old Barn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands