I visited Alderney for work this week and hadn't been to this hotel. The location of he hotel is just stunning it's on this amazing beach and I had a fabulous sea view room. The hotel staff were just brilliant so friendly and helpful. I ate dinner in the restaurant and it was just fabulous, fresh ingredients and fabulous flavours and the table next to me enjoyed a wonderful feast of oysters, crabs, lobster and it looked magnificent. The hotel is perfectly placed and you can walk to the port, town or around the island. Beds and room are spacious, comfy pillows and beds with lovely bed linen and decor of rooms with everything you need and the small little touches in the rooms make such a difference which include apples and even a decanter of sherry! I was only there for a day and LivingIsland gave me a guided tour around the island which was just truly amazing. Alderney is a totally magically island and I can't wait to go back again to explore further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands