The Braye Beach Hotel is wonderful for location and accommodation. We have travelled the world and stayed in many 5 star hotels but our room could not be bettered.as regards comfort and space. To awake to the gentle lapping of the waves in Braye Bay is memorable. Alderney is a place of peace and tranquility for particularly the older generation.The General Manager, Richard Proctor is all things to all men in a very positive way. Without him the hotel would have problems.
Unfortunately, some aspects of the service were disappointing. The majority of the staff are young and foreign. They learn on the job which can cause problems. The check out was particularly chaotic with our bill requiring a number of amendments and no one seeming to know whose taxi was whose. The food whilst well presented lacked variety. The breakfasts were very good but the evening menu was virtually the same each night. This means the hotel is losing custom to the excellent restaurant opposite.
The Braye Beach Hotel and Alderney will be remembered with much affection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands