We have visited Alderney many times, and, for anyone who loves the sea, and the scenery, and a lot of wildlife and history, without expecting too much artificial entertainment, it is idyllic. And the Braye Beach is the perfect Hotel: situated beside the white sands of the Beach, it is elegantly decorated in seaside colours, with nice, though not huge, bedrooms, very comfortable beds, and good bathrooms. Breakfasts, bar lunches, and dinners are all of excellent quality. The young staff are friendly, helpful, and efficient. And Mr. Proctor, the brilliant manager, makes everything run seamlessly. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands