We stayed at the Braye Beach Hotel for a second time, at the beginning of July. We were recognised by the Manager who was warm and friendly, along with other members of Staff who have obviously been trained very well.
We ate at the Braye Beach on our first night and the food was brilliant.
Our room was clean and quiet despite facing the road.
The only reason this review does not get 5 stars is because there was a Wedding in the Hotel on the Saturday night of our stay and we weren't able to use the bar/public areas. I feel we should have been warned about this when we booked. It is not a cheap hotel and one would expect to use all of the facilities.
Looking forward to our stay during the next Fly in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands