We enjoyed two very pleasant nights at this hotel. Our room overlooking the street was small but well appointed. The decanter of sherry was a lovely touch. We did not mind the lack of a view of the bay as we were able to look out at it at meal times and in the bar area. The food was very good and Richard was very attentive, keen to make sure that every guest was happy. We loved Alderney and enjoyed our walks.The whole stay was a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands