We visited this exceptional hotel in May with octogenarian parents and 6 other family members in tow.
It was a trip to celebrate an 87th birthday as well as a return to childhood memories.
It could have been a disaster ( for those who have families like ours you'll KNOW what I mean!!)
Richard the manager ( and ALL members of staff) could not have been any kinder and understanding when organizing, feeding and listening to our large family group. They really went out of their way to make the whole holiday perfect for us and it has gone down in family folklore as one of, if not the best, family holiday we have had.
Here's a tip if you fancy something a bit different and you are VERY hungry. The seafood platter is amazing !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands