“Nice meal out”

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Alderney
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: French restaurant in the heart of Alderney run by the chef patron Everything cooked fresh Lunch menu 2 courses £12 3 courses £16 Full a la carte menu Wine list Specials Birthday cake on demand
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We had a nice meal at this restaurant. It isn't very big so I would advise booking. We were lucky and managed to get a table without booking.
The staff were lovely. The atmosphere was good but it did get very hot and stuffy as the room is small. The food was ok and I enjoyed my steak.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting Alderney all of my life and had the pleasure of this restaurant for the first time on my most recent visit. Went for dinner with my family on the last night of our stay and it was faultless. The food was amazing, I had the prawns, mussels and scallops for starter sea bass for main (all 4 of us had the sea bass) then crepes Suzette for desert and everything was delicious and presented beautifully. Really friendly helpful staff and a great atmosphere. This is now my favourite restaurant on the island and I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

A small intimate restaurant, serving authentic French food. Tested them out by choosing meat, fish and vegetarian options and could not fault any of them. Goats cheese starters, plum duck, tuna steaks all just right. Washed it all down with flaming crepe suzettes. Yum !.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had starters, main course and desert, and all of them were excellent. The fish was prepared perfectly. The service was very friendly, perfect in style and hearty. Truly recommended!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The best Sunday roast I've ever had at a restaurant. All the trimmings including roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese as good as a proper home cooked roast, but without the washing up! And really good value too.