“good value”

Ranked #153 of 427 Restaurants in Jersey
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

just had a great two course lunch at the dolphin hotel as it was tennerfest week the choice was good ,service first rate nothing to much bother if you ask for things off the menu as had the grandson with us will use again on the next visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Called at The Dolphin Hotel in September for lunch as wwe were too early to book into our Hotel. First class service, from the second we entered the premises. Wide variety on the menu all at reasonable prices. The food was well prepared and very tasty. Will most certainly call again

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Service is reasonably good, food cooked very well, I was pleased to see a children's menu, which my daughter gave the thumbs up on the chicken nuggets and chips. Best of all I liked the outside seating. Gorey reminded me somewhat of Honfleur in France.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

unfortunately waiter spilled salad dressing on my clothes. My husband had mussels and two of them had not opened, both had grotty sand inside them

2  Thank lms619
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We visit here often as the food is excellent, staff are wonderful and very attentative.
The long standing hotel manager is absolutely wonderful and maintains high standards.. and best of all its at Gorey - which in my opinion is the best location on the island... go and try it.!!