We have stayed in various hotels on Sark over the years, but definitely saved the best til last! . Received a warm welcome and ongoing attention by friendly staff. Great atmosphere in the warm and cosy bar. Faultless attention to detail - even down to the hot water bottles on chilly nights! Great choice of rooms in the main house or lovely cottages in the beautiful gardens, Restaurant served excellent food. A great place for getting away from it all.
David and Jean Mancini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the magical charm of La Sablonnerie, a hotel of rare quality situated in the southern part of Sark, even more beautiful, remote and romantic than the rest. Unspoiled and scenic, it is a haven for lovers of peace and tranquillity. Nestled in the lovely award winning gardens(Sark Midsummer Show 2012) this oasis of hospitality has an enchanting air of simplicity and sophistication. The bar is a convivial meeting place with a roaring log fire. Savour a gourmet luncheon or dine romantically by candlelight. Excellent cuisine, including fresh Sark lobster and produce from the farm and gardens. Own horses and carriages. A truly amazing experience. Don't leave the Channel Islands without visiting Sark and Little Sark.It will be an experience that will live with you forever. Birds, Butterflies and Flowers - SARK - How could one not enjoy this beautiful paradise? A stepping stone to heaven. An hotel with a real 'joie de vivre' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your La Sablonnerie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Sablonnerie Hotel Sark
- La Sablonnerie Sark, Channel Islands