Luckily I hadn't read the reviews before I stayed. We were on a hen do with 11 people. The owner was great - bit like a grandad that makes lots of innuendo. I assume it's a bit hit and miss his style. But we were cool with it. The bathrooms were weird, but functional and the shower was lovely. The beds were awesome and I slept like a rock. It's not a luxury hotel in the least, but the staff were accommodating and friendly, especially as its hard with such a large group. For the price, excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire