We went to the hotel for a birthday night out. The hotel has no alcohol licence so the owner let us drink shop bought drinks in the bar and was really nice. The hotel is generally ok, but a little rough around the edges. The en suite bathrooms however are awful. The are preformed plastic pods and are tiny and not at all acceptable. The location is good, but for the price you can do better. If they replaced the en suite it would be a much better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire