We have just returned from a stay at lloyds of Chester and I feel compelled to write a review after such contrasting other reports. We paid £90 for a triple room almost half the price of the holiday inn and we had a super stay! There is a car park directly opposite which is £5.70 for 24hrs and the hotel Is only 7-8 minutes walk from the centre of town.The triple room was huge plenty of room for 3 adults with dressing table and full length mirror plus kettle iron and ironing board! Yes the bathroom is very small but completely adequate and plenty of hot water. Beds were really clean and comfy. Yes the hotel is tired around the edges but you get what u pay for and this was fantastic value for money! The breakfast was lovely and such warm service Id definetly recommend for a short break. If ur looking for a luxurious getaway stay elsewhere but lloyds is perfect if u want a friendly, clean, cheap and central hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire