The pictures and discription are a total misinterpretation of this hotel. This place is more like a cheap hostel! From first working into the shabby reception to dealing with the most rudest and uncaring man on reception I have ever come across. The car park holds three cars at best if you can get to it at all down a small terrest side street. It is unsure parking and also means you have to keep moving your car to let the other two out. I will be contacting trading standards! Be warned. Wish I had read trip advisor before I booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire