I didn't actually get to stay here after a very rude telephone conversation with reception. I booked through booking.com who are great. Unfortunately due to an oversite on my part my booking payment didn't go through. I spoke to hotel reception and requested to pay over the phone. I was rudely told that my booking had been cancelled and there was now no availability. I was so upset about the way I was spoken to I put the phone down. After composing myself I thought I'd try again. I got the same reaction. I am totally shocked at the way I was spoken to. I was made to feel like the lowest of the low. I have stayed in many wonderful hotels in many different places. Never have I been treated in this way. I wouldn't stay here if they paid me. I have now rebooked else where.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire