The rooms where filthy, damp the bathroom facility's were taken straight from a 1970's caravan. Bed linen stains. but worst of all there were bare wires to the side of the tv Witch was next to my four year olds bed. The managers response was that we should have read previous reviews before booking .Needless to say we checked out without staying the night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire