I booked this hotel before I had read the bad reviews but I am very glad I did not let them sway my choice. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived, the reception area was modern and welcoming, the staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was lovely. Our room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed. The breakfast was incredible and I could not have asked for a better location.
For the price we paid the hotel was great! After reading the bad reviews I cannot even believe they are talking about the same hotel, unless were were just extremely lucky (which is doubtful). All the other guests we encountered looked just as happy as we were. Granted the hotel is not The Ritz, but it was amazing value for money and I have no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire