Stayed for 2 nights. Manager argued with some of our group on arrival because HE had mixed up our hen weekend with another one and double-booked! His resolution - up to 5 complete strangers sharing rooms! The hotel is shabby and shady like the manager and it should have been much cheaper. There is a sex shop opposite too - not a classy area!
Plus points - free WiFi and ample breakfast. Minus points - old nylon sheets, insufficient towels and pillows, tiny bathroom cupboard, suggestive behaviour towards customers. Vile man!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyds of Chester Hotel is a family owned and run hotel, conveniently located near the train station in the heart of the historic city of Chester. The city of Chester is steeped in history, culture and fantastic shopping facilities making it a perfect retreat for every occasion. Whether you are looking for a romantic retreat or a base to explore the regional attractions, Lloyds Hotel offers something special for everybody. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lloyds of Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Of Chester Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Hotel Chester
- Lloyds Of Chester Cheshire