“UsedtobetterB&B”

and 1 more site!
Lloyds of Chester
Ranked #44 of 45 Hotels in Chester
Reviewed 7 June 2010

A place to avoid ! Damp walls, dirty shower curtain, dodgy pillows, plastic portaloo and shower, half used loo rolls, staff with little or no english. Dont expect to be able to use WC and close the door if you are not stick thin ! No plus points at all (even price is not as cheap as to make up for the bad experience)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 May 2010

Well located hotel.Service was friendly and efficient.Room and hotel generally were spotless.Bathroom was compact but fine if you are a normal size.Power shower was lovely.Opted for full English breakfast with fresh orange juice toast and cereal all presented very nicely.Parked 2 minutes away at the station.£5.00 for 24 hrs.Would definitely stay again.Good value.

Reviewed 11 May 2010

I visited Chester for the annual race meetings and to my dismay found there were few hotels left available apart from the really over-priced ones. Somehow managed to track down Lloyds of Chester, which was lucky. The price was cheaper than anything else I could find, it was located 2 mins from the station and to cap it all, the room was spacious and very good value for price.

I'd highly recommend Lloyds of Chester for anyone that is looking to stay at a centrally located hotel, at excellent prices, with very good amenities. Top find!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2010

A great hotel in a good location. Service was excellent. Hotel was clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 9 May 2010

I booked a double bed room for two nights over the weekend, which came with breakfast included. The room was very nice and was spacious. The room was super, having a great tv and a good iron for once in a hotel! The breakfast was nice, along with there was as much as you wanted to eat. We felt like we were being waited on idividually. As I was new to Chester I wanted to find out information, I asked behind the counter and they were very happy to help me out. The one thing that stood out from the stay at Lloyds guest house was the service. I cannot express how welcomed I felt as soon as I opened the door, with things getter better as time went by. When I needed anything, I just asked and I was delt with within minutes. I really enjoyed my stay here and would love to return. I would also recommend it to any others!

Reviewed 9 May 2010

Can I just say what a fantastic hotel. The Manager/Owner Sal is a fantastic host, he made all of us feel so welcome. From the moment we walked in, we knew we were going to have a lovely stay.
The rooms are so clean and tidy, everything you need is there, even an iron and ironing board.
Tea and coffee, was plentiful in the room too.
The beds were so comfortable too. Not often you can say that about a hotel.
The only negative, if you can call it a negative, was that we didn't stay there long enough!
A great base for shopping, sight seeing and the races.
Thank you Sal for a lovely little stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2010

I have stayed there many times over the years. Great friendly staff and owner.
Nice clean rooms Flat/S Freeview TV most rooms. Free Internet. See web Site
Great Location close to Railway Station and town. Free Bus from railway station to town
Good Price Great Hotel.