“Best kebab in years ”
Review of Grill Maker

Grill Maker
Ranked #320 of 633 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Having read a few reviews I decided to give Grill maker a try and wasn’t disappointed,the mixed kebab I had was lovely,I had donner and chicken, salad was outstanding easily the freshest salad I’d had on a kebab.ordered online for a 7pm delivery and arrived dead on 7pm,highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 20 July 2018

the food is so good, quick service gets very busy at night, ive phoned half an hour before i got there so would be ready for when i got there and they had it ready and just finished bnoxing it up as i arrived, favorite place to eat out.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Called for a kebab each after a Saturday night out. Really nice kebab. Very tasty the salad was one of the best we have had.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I'll start off by pointing out that the kebab I had from Grill Maker was the first one I'd had for maybe 25 years and definitely the first one I've ever had when I was sober. I was travelling home by train and had a 45 minute wait in Chester, it was cold and dark and I was hungry. Brook Street has a wide selection of takeaways and is just around the corner from the station so off I went. Ideally I would have chosen an Indian but they don't tend to be easy to eat with your fingers as you're walking back to the station so I ended up with a large doner from Grill Maker instead. It was certainly large with plenty of meat, the salad was fresh and the chilli sauce made my lips tingle. It was certainly the best kebab I've had in the last 25 years.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I have had 2 home deliveries in the past. To be fair the food was good but i have had 3 walk in orders in the last 3 months and the food has been awful reheated tough as old boots doner meat dreadful. Dreadful to the point it has put me off doner kebabs for life (not such a bad thing I suppose) but I would never eat anything from this place again sorry to say.

Date of visit: January 2018