“fantastic food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I must admit I don't go out of my way to eat Thai food.....but this was brilliant. Plenty of it and wonderful flavours.....this place is clearly popular as it was packed on a weekday. Great value too......they forgot to charge for the wine....but we advised them of this. definitely go again when next in Chester.

Date of visit: January 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,537)

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Visited here for our Valentine' s day treat. We were not disappointed. This was the best experience I have ever had regarding Thai cuisine. The staff were friendly and efficient and when we informed them that we were vegan, they were happy to accommodate us. We will definitely be visiting here again, in the next couple of weeks and we would strongly recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: February 2014
1  Thank cheryl c
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a meal for 2 with my wife. Good quality food, wide choice on the menu and all at a reasonable price. We had a lovely evening thank you.

1  Thank NeilChester
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We tried the vegetarian platter @£20 per person and was not disappointed, the hot and sour soup is like nectar, main courses were fragrant and fresh. Would recommend anyone to try this restaurant. Service was friendly and efficient too,

1  Thank julesShayler
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was on a business trip to Chesetr in May 13, when I went to this restaurant. Am a vegetarian and generally struggle for good food outside India. This was one of the best restaurant suitable for Veggies, that I've found outside India. The soups were simply amazing and the rice had a nice aroma and taste. I think it was reasonably priced too. Am surely going to visit it during my next trip to Chester.

Date of visit: May 2013