“chester thai”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went to this restaurant after a day at the races.
The staff were helpful and professional.

The starter and mains were served in a reasonable time ,even although the restaurant was busy.

Best Thai meal so far.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I went for a meal with my partner last night and we both really enjoyed it. The place is really lovely and the food was delicious.
It is a bit pricey and the service didn't blow us away but I would definitely go back as the quality was great!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited this restaurant after reading reviews on Trip advisor. The restaurant has two floors, serving Teppanyaki downstairs and Thai food upstairs. We went for the Thai option which had an early dining offer which consisted of a starter, main and rice for £12.50. The food was amazing, we had the Deep Fried Squid and Chicken Skewers for Starters and the Thai Green Curry and the Massaman Curry for mains. Good portions and well presented. The restaurant itself had great ambience and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Went at 8pm on a Saturday night without booking and was surprised to get a table for 2 without waiting,We had Thai,and couldn't fault anything,service was great and the food was very good,as good as any Thai I've had.Price was reasonable as well.
Would strongly recommend to Thai food fans.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Unfortunately we were alone in the restaurant but it didn't stop us having an amazing time. What an experience my 53rd birthday couldn't have been better.