“Evening Meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Evening Meal”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

It is not a 'Brewers Fayre' place but it is very similar - typical menu and basic catering for the 'masses'. That said, our food was well cooked and very reasonably priced so it's easy to see why the Yacht Inn is a very busy place on a Saturday night

Visited August 2013

wirral
“Service with a smile!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Visited this pub on the busy bank hol weekend was greeted in a nice manner the girl behind the bar was very helpful telling me about the kids meal deal and was very happy to help. The food was quick and value for money. The staff were so friendly it's hard to believe some of the comments on here they couldn't do enough for us! I had a lovely experience and it was nice to see the presentation of the front of the pub with the lovely hanging baskets! Can't wait for my next visit to the yacht!

• Visited August 2013
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“Steer Clear , Dirty, Stressed Staff , Manager needs sacking !!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Visited after a lovely day shopping in Chester and looked forward to sitting in the pub garden . But you couldn't sit out as it was filthy , every table had dirty plates on it , empty sauce packets on the floor and an upturned bin on the grass . The place was full of wasps due to the mess everywhere . Told a member of the bar staff who just rolled her eyes . Bar staff looked harassed and I had to wait ten minutes to pay my bill as the staff member didn't know how to discount the offer off the menu through the till . She phoned the manager 3 times who refused to come and help !!! Shocking how such a previously good pub can be ran into the ground by the wrong manager and untrained staff .

• Visited July 2013
UK
“Very low standard”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have got to agree with other peoples reviews, what a dirty place. The toilets were disgusting, dirty with broken sanitary ware. I was very shocked at the overall appearance. It felt like a canteen rather the a pub/resturant.

Totally unacceptable Hungry Horse chain

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Barbara M
chester
“in need of some t.l,c.”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

called for an afternoon bite to eat with some of the family,mainly because it was a child friendly pub,large pub but looking a bit tired.the play area had seen better days and wasn,t impressed .food wise three of the family had burgers which if predictable looked quite edible,my better half had cheese leek and potato tart with new potato,s which was a bit of a change from the usual.myself I sadly I chose the sirloin,which as like most of the so called pub grub chains was as tough as old boots,slightly overcooked to what I asked for but just to much grissle for me I,ll never learn! and those awful frozen chips to accompany what was for me an below average meal but maybe I,m just getting more fussy the older I get.

• Visited July 2013