went to chester for our anniversary , thought we would stay at the pub , as it was in a village, the village is very nice, but the room we had was in an out building which was at the back of the pub and the carpark has broken furniture in it, not nice at all, the room was large so was the bathroom it was reasonably clean but the the towels weren't of hotel quality ,neither was the bedding miss matched and looked like the pillowcases were not to clean and bottom sheet not to nice either i wasn't sleeping in this, so we lelf .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Horse Inn is a traditional country pub in the heart of the village of Great Barrow, just outside the historic city of Chester. We have been under new ownership since March 2014 and have completed a full renovation of all guest rooms and kitchen since opening. We have a very small menu Thursday-Sunday, the star being our popular home made stone baked pizzas, however we are always happy to accommodate our room guests and offer them a meal plan should they request it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Horse Inn Hotel Chester
- The White Horse Inn Chester, Cheshire