“Authentic, fresh and delicious!”
Review of Pierogi

Pierogi
Ranked #1 of 588 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Description: All of our Pierogis are hand made on eye. Using only the highest quality, fresh and natural Polish orgin ingredients. Inspired by Polish Tradions. Made with passion and love. We are using our family recipies. The first Polish cuisine place in Chester.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After seeing everyone's wonderful comments on here and various social medias I thought I'd try Pierogi out for myself this lunchtime. What a treat! A friendly welcome, pierogi made right in front of you and served within minutes - what more could you ask for! Modern decor makes for a atmospheric eating in experience with window seats, reading material etc. Choice of authentic drinks is also an appealing touch with the chance to try new flavours from Poland itself. Will definitely be returning to this hidden gem - delicious!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just loved theese polish duplings. I recomend szpinak. Absolut stunning! Nice owner. Everything great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My mum and I absolutely loved it here. We were served by such a friendly guy, we felt really at home and it was a great atmosphere. And the food was delicious - couldn't have been any nicer and I can't wait to come back and have more pierogi! Dzięki, we'll see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great quality and healthy food for reasonable money , friendly staff and cosy place. I'll be back :D

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Just popped in to Chester and decided to walk into town via Brook St. Having visited Krakow fairly recently the Pierogi took our eye. Fantastic food and as usual very friendly service. We had a mix of meat, potato, and mushroom based pierogi. All cooked fresh to order. We will be back to try the others.
Better pierogi than Krakow!