“Great food, staff and atmosphere!”
Review of Ciro's Brasserie

Ciro's Brasserie
Ranked #91 of 575 Restaurants in Chester
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located within the elegant Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa five minutes from Chester's city centre, Ciro's Brasserie has a sophisticated and unique Romanesque interior and a modern Mediterranean menu. Popular for weddings, birthdays and corporate events, Ciro's Brasserie is open for both lunch and dinner, and also boasts a coffee and cocktail bar overlooking a picturesque courtyard. The dining room is decorated with stucco paintwork, murals, skylights and Latin archways, and has a light and airy ambience. Favourite dishes include the scallop, tiger prawn and salmon tagliatelle with coriander and sweet chilli oil; roast suckling pig with cabbage, bacon, baked apple and fine beans; and the delicious glazed vanilla creme brulee served with soft berries for pudding.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Me and my partner recently stayed at the Grosvenor Hotel & Spa Pulford for the night and had our evening meal in the hotels restaurant Ciro's as with the rest of the hotel the staff were lovely and so friendly we were shown to our table and our orders for drinks and food were taken quick and efficiently the food was really nice and really good sized portions. We had the mussels for starters, the beef for the main and our coffee at the end included a homemade cookie all very nice. Throughout the evening the staff were very attentive and so friendly. It was all really good value for money and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank David0ff82

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Visited this restaurant whilst staying at Grosvenor Hotel, as restaurant is attached to hotel lobby. Food was lovely and service was good. Andrei the duty manager was great and very attentive.

The restaurant is Med themed, with both setting and food reflecting this. Me and my partner both had mussels for starters and braised beef for main. We enjoyed our meal and would recommend the restaurant to others.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had a table of four and had some very good food, in fact excellent. the only thing that let it down was the service, the food took 40 minutes to come out which is too long, even when its busy, may try again but hope the service improves.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The restaurant is a fresh, vibrant and exciting place to eat. It has a Mediterranean look to it, but still looks great, and it has a fantastic atmosphere. The service is top end, very friendly staff who show they have experience.

I had the duck confit with fois gras starter, brilliant and tasty. For main I had duck (again) and albeit was a little overcooked, though I think that was a communication issue between myself and the waitress due to her being from Europe, it was still tasty and delicious and beautifully presented.
Creme brûlée was my dessert and again that was exceptional, the wines that accompanied my meal were every nice too.

It would be hard to find an issue with this place, I would definitely recommend and would definitely revisit.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

On writing this review I note that Ciro's is ranked as 18th out of more than 300 other restaurants in the area. Believe me, based on my own experience I would put it in the top 5. The dining experience from start to finish was excellent, especially as we hadn't booked and every effort was made to fit us in

1  Thank qasnw1